Our laboratory is world widely recruiting postgraduate students. We can also accept adult students.
People who have various back ground are welcomed.
- Development of differentiation method from human stem cells (mesenchymal stem cells, iPS cells, and an ES cells) to functional hepatocytes and creation of liver regeneration medical treatment.
- Analysis of differentiation mechanism from human stem cell (mesenchymal stem cells, iPS cells, and an ES cells) to functional hepatocytes.
- Identification of target genes of retinoic acids (vitamin A) with cancer prevention effect.
- Molecular genetic analysis of liver cancer.
- Measures against metabolic abnormality and carcinogenesis by hepatitis C virus
- Research on sensitivity and tolerance of anticancer agents to digestive organs cancer (liver cancer and pancreatic cancer)
- Development of new diagnostics and treatment method for liver cancer.
- Condition physiology and treatment of NASH.
Tottori University International Exchange and Studying Abroad Information
Professor, Goshi Shiota
Division of Molecular and Genetic Medicine,
Department of Genetic Medicine and Regenerative Therapeutics,
Graduate School of Medical Science,
86, Nishi-cho, Yonago-shi, Tottori-Ken, 683-8503, Japan